1. Compensation for the facilities that has concluded contracts with the State before 23/03/1438 AH.
2. The facility shall have paid the financial compensation for a number of expatriate workers allocated for the contract.
3. Compensation for the facility that has submitted bids for projects whose proposals were opened before 23/03/1438 AH.
4. Compensation for the facility with which extension contracts were concluded later without adjusting the incurred cost.
5. The facilities shall not have received financial compensation in return for applying financial compensation decision.
6. Payment of compensation to facilities for a previous calendar year or at the end of contract, whichever is earlier.
7. Compensation for the original term of concluded contract execution only, including contract extensions for reasons not attributable to the contractor with the government entity.
8. The compensation amount to the facility shall be equal to the amount each establishment pays for its expatriate labor which equals to or exceeds Saudis number - the amount that is to be paid to the state treasury.
9. The expatriate workers for whom the financial remuneration was paid by the contractor contracted with the government entity shall be related to government projects.
10. The facility's final compensation shall not be disbursed upon the expiration of the contract and the term of execution until settlement of employment status associated with the project (leave, transfer, deceased) is submitted.
11. If the expatriate worker’s situation is settled through a transfer to work on another contract concluded with a government entity, the compensation shall be limited to the fee due for the period spent on the contract subject matter of compensation.