Community Participation Policy
Digital participation has recently gained in popularity, as its multiple options allow citizens to engage by selecting the most appropriate and convenient means for them to ensure that their views and suggestions are communicated to all officials in MOF.
The community participation includes many channels of communication and electronic interaction, which convey the views and opinions of visitors to the E-Portal, including various categories of citizens and government agencies and business sectors. They can digitally reach electronically easily the correct Department or the competent authority in MOF, and their interaction is responded to as soon as possible whilst maintaining full attention to the principle of privacy and confidentiality of information during the process.
Based on MOF's belief in the importance of constructive criticism, fruitful dialogue, benefiting from the expertise of experts and experiences of the beneficiaries of MOF in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and participating in the change, development and decision-making, MOF has used modern technology to provide opportunities for everyone to communicate with MOF and share their experiences, suggestions, solutions, ideas and problems.
MOF is keen to supervise and review all posts prior to publication in order to ensure compliance with KSA laws in this regard and to raise levels of dialogue to achieve the desired objectives.
MOF provides Live Chat as an easy means for anyone who wants to communicate with MOF and to ensure complete freedom of participation and to allow everyone to communicate their opinions to officials. MOF reserves the right not to publish or delete any participations that it deems contrary to its policies or laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, without being obliged to do so. In no event shall MOF, its employees or its representatives be held legally responsible for the publication of comments or observations through its electronic means of participation.
Conditions and controls of community participation
As part of MOF's efforts to ensure that the desired objectives of community participation are achieved and to reflect the expected image of participants' ethics and culture, MOF hopes that you familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions below for digital participation.
Guidelines for community participation are as follows:
- Contributors' commitment to the teachings and ethics of the Islamic religion and the prevailing national customs and traditions.
- Contributor's compliance with the relevant KSA laws.
- Contributions should be written in clear language.
- Contributions should not be sent more than once.
- Refrain from writing any offensive or obscene words or any words that defame modesty, carry a libel or slander to any person or entity or contain the meanings of insulting in terms of religion, sectarianism or racism, whatever the reasons.
- Taking care when writing religious texts (Quran verses and hadith and others) in the posts received by the website to prevent misrepresentation or error in their terms, and please do not use them in the wrong place.
- To observe the rules of the classical Arabic language and dictation as much as possible.
- Participation should be serious, objective, clear and concise.
- Do not publish personal data such as names, contact data, addresses, and avoid marketing to any other party.
- Do not misuse MOF's systems of electronic participation, in the manner that affects their performance, level of security, speed, or continuity, or depriving others of benefiting from them.