The Ministry of Finance has been always, present and interacting with the events that revolve around, and even a leader in many of them, so it is the first one among ministries that responded to the vision and the strategy of e-government, through actual practice embodied in a realistic and strategic plan.. and ambitious at the same time, subjugating through it all of its capacity to include all the tasks carried out and services provided through modern and available electronic means.
The Ministry of Finance Initiative
The Ministry of Finance joins a list of government agencies that are linked to SADAD payments system. The payment system of the Ministry have been linked to SADAD payments system in August 23, 2009 . The Ministry aims to raise the level of services, and to make the payment of fees easy, across all banking channels available in various parts of the Kingdom.
Ministry of Finance (Deputy Ministry for Revenues Affairs) has formulated the plans required to develop mechanisms of collecting the State's General Revenues in coordination with Agencies concerned with such a revenues collection. The Ministry has also made development plans for interconnecting Government Agencies with e-Systems in accordance with potentials available at those Agencies so as to accomplish speedy collection and compliance in addition to achieving control over Public Funds. Such mechanisms have come in various shapes achieving a set of affirmative results such as regulating and simplifying the process of payment and collection of Public Funds.
The Cabinet's resolution no. 172 dated 25/5/1428H within the fourth Clause has been issued to confirm that (Any Electronic Program used for collecting the State's Revenues at any Government Agency shall depend on SADAD payment System that has been executed by Ministry of Finance in coordination with Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency. The resolution stressed that any program currently used for collecting Public Revenues shall be integrated with this system)
• SADAD helps citizens and expats to easily pay Government fees which raises the process of revenues collection.
• Enabling to collect money for seven days and 24 hours a day and not limiting it to work hours.
• Providing the service of e-Payment helping Agencies to provide up-to-date services.
• Converting traditional way of payment into an electronic one.
• Opening bank channels for all Government Agencies.
• Raising productivity through increasing effective ways of collection.
• Accelerating process of settling invoices and services fees.
• Establishing an information base that can be much developed in the future.
• Reducing variable links into a unified one.
• A number of Government Agencies have been continuously linked SADAD system as the following table indicates:
090||Ministry of Interior - Expats||020||Department of Zakat and Income Tax|
091||Ministry of Interior – Driving Licenses||030||Customs Authority|
092||Ministry of Interior – Saudi Passports||040||Real Estate Development Fund|
093||Ministry of Interior – Traffic violations||045||Agricultural Development Fund|
094||Ministry of Interior - vehicles||058||Saudi Bank for Credit and Saving|
095||Ministry of Interior – Family residence request||006||Medina Region Municipality|
096||Ministry of Interior – civil status||010||Riyadh Municipality|
013||Ministry of Trade and Industry||025||Eastern Region Municipality|
015||Ministry of Water and Electricity||027||Holy Capital Municipality|
050||Ministry of Labour||028||Jeddah Municipality|
051||Ministry of Information||061||Ha'il Region Municipality|
075||Ministry of Transport||062||Tabouk Region Municipality|
088||Ministry of Finance||064||Jazan Region Municipality|
042||Communications and Information Technology Commission||070||Al-Quassim Region Municipality|
049||Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization||084||Assir Region Municipality|
057||Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities||087||Najran Region Municipality|
089||Saudi Ports Authority||103||Al-Jouf Region Municipality|
098||General Authority for Civil Aviation||104||Baha Province Municipality|
• Building a portal including reports and inquiries at Ministry of Finance and General Auditing Bureau to follow up Agencies that have been linked Intermediate systems.
• Addressing obstacles that may hinder execution of project at those Agencies.
• Providing an e-Mechanism to ensure invoices conformity helping officials at Government Agencies to follow up track of invoices collected through the system, especially that such an e-Mechanism achieves a set of privileges as follows:
- Achieving conformity with SADAD System concerning all amounts deposited within the collection account.
- Easily Executing Conformity with branches subordinate to each Agency.
- Saving time, effort and cost.
- Limiting conformity process on the Agency and SADAD management instead of conformity with many banks.
- Reducing paper-based procedures required for conformity.
- Electronic daily conformity for SADAD processes through the System.
To contact with Specialists :
Ministry of Finance (Deputy Ministry for Revenues Affairs)
Operator: 4050000 ext. 2069 – 1619
e-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .